12U Softball is a kid-pitch softball program for 11- and 12-year-old girls. Using traditional softball rules, 12U is structured in the following manner:
viagra cheap viagra cheap cialis cialis generic levitra online generic levitra online cialis super active cialis super active home page home page home page home page viagra viagra http://www.buy-au-levitra.com http://www.buy-au-levitra.com levitra online levitra online http://viagrapharmacyau.com http://viagrapharmacyau.com viagra without a prescription viagra without a prescription discount cialis discount cialis apcalis levitra viagra apcalis levitra viagra
- Practices begin in mid-March and games begin in mid-April
- Teams will be scheduled for up to three games each week, including occasional doubleheaders on Saturdays
- Teams receive an expanded 15-game-schedule with a no-make-up policy on rainouts
- Teams participate in a double-elimination tournament in mid-June
- Games are scheduled for seven innings or 2 hours, whichever comes first
- Fair play rule during regular season – every player must play in the infield and the outfield one inning in every game
- Kid pitching is done from a 40’ pitching distance and basepaths are 60’ long
- Players may steal home and dropped third strikes are played
- Teams use 12” softballs
- Other 12U Softball league game-specific rules are available at link
- OYO provides socks, team jersey, and shorts for each player. Players are responsible for cleats and their own baseball glove. Additional equipment (e.g. helmets, bats, etc.) is optional for players to purchase as the team equipment bag will contain these items.
To learn more about 12U Softball, contact Brad Hasseld.